Nvidia, Samsung launch Galaxy R
Santa Clara, August 17, 2011
Nvidia, American global technology company, and Samsung Electronics have launched the latest Galaxy smartphone, Galaxy R.
The new smartphone has a 4.19-inch screen, features the Nvidia Tegra 2 mobile super chip and Android 2.3 (also known as Gingerbread) operating system, a statement said.
It also features a GeForce GPU for quick web browsing with hardware-accelerated Adobe Flash Player support, full HD video and console-quality gaming.
The smartphone has 720p HD video capture, 1080p Full HD playback (Divx, WMV, MP4, and H.264 B/P), 8GB built-in memory, and supports 32GB Micro SD, it said.
The Galaxy R, available now in Sweden, will come to other regions, including West Asia and Middle East, soon, it said. –TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'