Latest Xperia smartphone in Bahrain
Bahrain, August 17, 2011
Sony Ericsson has launched the Xperia mini pro, a feature-rich and compact smartphone in Bahrain, the company said.
Xperia mini pro enables access to over 250,000 apps on the Android Market and has a three-inch scratch-resistant, multi-touch glass screen. The improved user interface allows the display of up to 16 apps on the home screen.
It is powered by a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and runs on Google’s Android Gingerbread 2.3. It integrates Sony’s display technology, including reality display with Mobile Bravia Engine and HD video recording (720p), a statetment said.
The improved Xperia mini pro brings the optimized slide-out QWERTY keyboard. A fast type and send functionality eliminates the need to open a dedicated app for each type of message, while a smart keyboard triggers predictive messaging actions automatically when slid out, it said.
It also comes pre-loaded with Office Suite and McAfee antivirus software, allowing consumers to manage documents and e-mails instantly and securely while on the move.
Available at leading electronic stores in Bahrain, Xperia mini pro comes in the colours black, white and pink. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi