Batelco launches Eid offers
Manama, August 29, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom provider in Bahrain, has launched a number of special offers to mark the upcoming Eid Al Fitr, including deals on its BlackBerry service, SimSim accounts and broadband packages, among others.
BlackBerry for SimSim customers can benefit from great offers such as the weekly package for Blackberry, which costs only BD2 ($5.3) and includes 100MB of local data usage per week.
Batelco has announced a new range of ‘Nice Numbers’ which are now available free of charge online at batelco.com for Batelco’s new and existing Postpaid customers.
Also, any Batelco SimSim customer who subscribes to a new SimSim line will get the benefit of one year line validity; the offer is available until the September 28.
Existing customers who refill with BD10 will get BD11 credit and will benefit from unlimited calls to Batelco numbers for one month in addition to one year line validity for free and the offer will be available until September 7.
Batelco will continue to offer unlimited local calls to all Batelco numbers for BD4 per month or BD1 per week.
Additionally, customers can download their favourite music for free on their devices (iPhone, Blackberry, iPad, Android) from o.com.bh.
Existing Broadband subscribers who sign a one year contract for their Batelco Broadband package will benefit from higher speed or higher threshold usage depending on their package, for no extra cost.
Always mindful of the growing demand for Data services at a competitive price whilst roaming, Batelco recently extended its lineup of operators in its Unified Local Data Roaming scheme.
Batelco’s recently unveiled branded Phone, B-Lite, which comes complete with a free SimSim line and one year validity, priced at BD17.
Customers looking for the best gifts for their family members, friends and even for themselves should check out Batelco’s Broadband instalment offers. Batelco is also offering TVs, laptops, iPads and game consoles on interest free instalments over 12 or 18 months, as part Batelco’s Broadband packages.
“Batelco has launches its best ever range of tempting offers over recent months to celebrate the Company’s 30th anniversary as a Bahraini company and the best news is that there is so much more to follow until the end of the year and beyond,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network