Estarta names new CEO
Amman, September 3, 2011
Jordan-based Estarta Solutions, a leading IT provider, has appointed Rasheed D Shakhsheer as the company’s chief executive officer.
Shakhsheer is a seasoned executive with 20 years of success driving multi-million dollar revenue growth in ICT solutions and engineering services.
Shakhsheer stated: “I’m honoured with the trust by the Board of Directors and look forward to solidify Estarta’s market leadership in the region.”
Prior to joining Estarta, Shakhsheer was director of Key Projects at Mobily, the leading mobile and data operator in Saudi Arabia.
Shakhsheer holds Masters of Science Degree in Engineering Management and a Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Washington State. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in