Zain opens new outlet in Bahrain
Manama, September 11, 2011
Zain Bahrain has opened an outlet at The Centre in Sanad. The new stand is part of the company's efforts to enhance their top-quality customer service standards and reach their growing customer base.
The Zain Stand at The Centre operates throughout the week from 10am to 10pm.
"The outlet offers our customers immense convenience and expands the circle of customer service that Zain Bahrain is valued for, as they can make their Zain bill payments, purchase, apply and subscribe to all Zain products and services as they normally do in any Zain Experience shop," Zain Bahrain consumer sales and customer service director Haitham Sabbah said.
"Zain Bahrain has a large customer base in Sitra, Awali and Sanad and we are sure we shall be able to meet the needs of these customers by offering them more convenience," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'