Zain opens new outlet in Bahrain
Manama, September 11, 2011
Zain Bahrain has opened an outlet at The Centre in Sanad. The new stand is part of the company's efforts to enhance their top-quality customer service standards and reach their growing customer base.
The Zain Stand at The Centre operates throughout the week from 10am to 10pm.
"The outlet offers our customers immense convenience and expands the circle of customer service that Zain Bahrain is valued for, as they can make their Zain bill payments, purchase, apply and subscribe to all Zain products and services as they normally do in any Zain Experience shop," Zain Bahrain consumer sales and customer service director Haitham Sabbah said.
"Zain Bahrain has a large customer base in Sitra, Awali and Sanad and we are sure we shall be able to meet the needs of these customers by offering them more convenience," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president