Dubai firm launches new cyber security tool
Dubai, September 12, 2011
UAE-based ISnSC R&D, a specialist in information assurance and cryptography, has launched its advanced solution targeting law enforcement agencies fighting cyber terrorism, cyber crime and paedophiles online.
The solution is collectively known as The Providence.
The Providence provides nation-wide network insight with deep analysis which enables law enforcement agencies a better view and a better correlation of different cyber threats. Among The Providence powerful features is identity tracking across different social networks and online presence
“The Internet is widely used now by criminals as a mean to achieve command and control, communications, coordination, surveillance and reconnaissance,” says Sherif Hazzaa, managing director of ISnSC R&D.
“The Providence is the solution to face these criminal threats”
The Providence covers almost all known forms of cyber communication such as social networks, emails, blogs, chats and much more, a statement said.
The Providence provides main features to reconstruct most of the used protocols including VoIP and instant messaging, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece