Fujitsu launches ‘back to school’ notebook
Dubai, September 13, 2011
Fujitsu had launched a new notebook which boasts of key features such as anti-glare display, computrace-enabled Bios and a spill-proof keyboard.
An ideal “back to school” notebook, the 33.8 cm Lifebook SH531 has been designed to ensure that throughout its lifecycle, the notebook has a minimum environmental footprint.
Chandan Mehta, director product and portfolio management, Fujitsu Technology Solutions pointed out that in the past, choosing an affordable notebook was always a trade-off between functionality and price.
"We are changing that with the Lifebook SH531, an obvious choice for school, home, or small business users who are shopping for an attractively-priced notebook with a full feature set," he added.
The Lifebook weighs only 1.9 kg with prices starting at under Dh2499 ($680).– TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi