Sony Ericsson launches Xperia
Dubai, September 13, 2011
Sony Ericsson has launched the new 2011 Xperia smartphone range which boasts of key features such as Facebook and 3D camera functionality with a comprehensive software upgrade.
Sony Ericsson said its Xperia smartphone customers will benefit from improvements to Sony Ericsson’s unique Facebook inside Xperia offering and 3D camera functionality from Sony.
The upgrade also allows consumers to enjoy the full benefits of the Android Gingerbread platform including Google Talk with Video Chat.
“With this software upgrade, we are bringing a wealth of new and really entertaining experiences to all our 2011 Xperia smartphones, including those already in consumer’s hands today”, said Nikolaus Scheurer, head of product marketing, Sony Ericsson.
The latest camera enhancement from Sony introduces 3D sweep panorama technology where captured images can be viewed in 3D by connecting the phone to a 3D TV using the HDMI output, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi