Sony Ericsson launches Xperia
Dubai, September 13, 2011
Sony Ericsson has launched the new 2011 Xperia smartphone range which boasts of key features such as Facebook and 3D camera functionality with a comprehensive software upgrade.
Sony Ericsson said its Xperia smartphone customers will benefit from improvements to Sony Ericsson’s unique Facebook inside Xperia offering and 3D camera functionality from Sony.
The upgrade also allows consumers to enjoy the full benefits of the Android Gingerbread platform including Google Talk with Video Chat.
“With this software upgrade, we are bringing a wealth of new and really entertaining experiences to all our 2011 Xperia smartphones, including those already in consumer’s hands today”, said Nikolaus Scheurer, head of product marketing, Sony Ericsson.
The latest camera enhancement from Sony introduces 3D sweep panorama technology where captured images can be viewed in 3D by connecting the phone to a 3D TV using the HDMI output, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece