New milestone for Menatelecom
Manama, September 13, 2011
Internet service provider Menatelecom, a subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, has seen its subscriber base break through the 70,000 mark.
'Throughout 2011, Menatelecom has launched an abundance of products and services that have taken Bahrain's Internet market by storm,' said KFH Bahrain executive manager and Menatelecom managing director Abdul Razak Jawahery.
'New devices such as the MyFi and the Mykey MAX have provided customers with unsurpassed freedom and performance while packages such as the ground-breaking SmartPack gave Menatelecom's customers the choice of combining multiple devices in one easy account,' he added.
Menatelecom's WiMAX 16e network has witnessed a major network expansion earlier this year enabling it to provide its customers with the most technologically advanced Internet packages available at speeds of up to 18Mb.
'Menatelecom is all about providing the customer with two key points, packages that are flexible, innovative and simple; and a service that is superfast and reliable,' Jawahery added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo