Mahindra Satyam eyes ME sports sector
Manama, September 15, 2011
Mahindra Satyam, a leading global consulting and IT services provider, has revealed its strategic move to create stronger focus on the Middle East's rapidly growing sports industry.
The move reflects the company's efforts to address the industry's increased demand for more cutting edge technologies that can be used across key activities like sporting events training and even medicine.
"The Middle East has ably positioned itself as an emerging hub for sports, which can be exemplified by the presence of international sporting events," said vice-president and head of Middle East, Turkey and North Africa, Bobby Gupta.
"Our successful participation during the recent FIFA World Cup Games in South Africa stands as a strong testament to what our services can bring to the industry," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia