NBK rolls out advanced mobile banking apps
Kuwait, September 17, 2011
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) has launched its free, most advanced mobile banking application for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Blackberry smart devices.
All NBK customers will easily and securely benefit from a wide range of banking services and products on their devices, said the bank in a statement.
NBK general manager, Consumer Banking Group Mazin Saad Al Nahedh said the new mobile banking application is aligned with NBK’s commitment to providing its customers with the best and most up-to-date banking services.
'NBK Mobile banking is safe and easy to use, offering customers banking services with the added convenience of their mobile devices,' Al Nahedh remarked.
NBK, he said, was keen on developing services that meet demands and extend its reach to make banking more convenient for customers.
“This innovative application enables customers to easily and securely access their accounts to check balances, transfer funds, and make payments in-one quick view,' Al Nahedh added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit