Optimus launches loyalty program for partners
Dubai, September 19, 2011
Optimus Technology and Telecommunications, a leading regional value added distributor of IT and telecommunications products, has launched its new loyalty program for channel partners, 'Wafa'.
Wafa is Optimus' initiative to acknowledge its performing channel partners and value their growing business with us, said the company in a statement.
The loyalty progam enables partners to earn points for their transactions with Optimus, it added.
Meera Kaul, managing director, Optimus Technology & Telecommunications, said, "Wafa is a tiered loyalty program launched to reward our loyal partners by ensuring that the more they spend with us the more they earn back."
"With this new program our objective is to strengthen our relationship with our existing channel partners as well as cater to new partners," she explained.
The program enables partners to earn loyalty points for their continuous, consistent business with Optimus, said Kaul.
"The partners will be able to redeem their Wafa points against options such as vendor led paid training programs, air travel ticket to attend Optimus training programs, purchasing Optimus professional services, payment for next sales transaction, credit notes to be used against accounts payable and participation in various Optimus-approved marketing activities," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award