Batelco offers premium numbers free
Manama, September 20, 2011
Batelco, the leading mobile services provider in Bahrain, is offering a wide range of premium numbers free of charge in a special promotion running until the end of September.
The choice which includes premium numbers from the 3999 and 3888 ranges meets customers’ demands for prestigious mobile numbers, with the added bonus of being completely free of charge.
The full range of available numbers is now presented on Batelco’s website, batelco.com giving everyone the opportunity to view the extensive range and reserve a number.
Customers may then visit any Batelco Retail shop to collect and activate their new number.
Alternatively, customers also have the option to activate their new number online. Batelco will then deliver the number to the customer’s door, it said in a statement.
Furthermore, Batelco customers can choose, at batelco.com, from various beneficial and flexible mobile packages or customise a package that fits their specific needs via Batelco’s ‘My Package’ option.
“By using Batelco’s easy to use online services, customers can select a new mobile number including premium numbers and manage all their communications services without leaving the comfort of their home or office,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi