Batelco offers free mobile data
Manama, September 22, 2011
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading mobile services provider, is offering its prepaid customers an opportunity to benefit from free mobile data usage with their voucher refills.
For a limited period, customers who refill their account with a minimum of a BD4 ($10.6) SimSim voucher will benefit from free data usage as a bonus on top of their main refilled credit.
The offer is valid until October 4 and the free data will be valid for 30 days only from the date of refill.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco strives to deliver the best added value for its customers at all times and an extra special deal like the free data promotion is an excellent added bonus. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer