ComGuard offers Gitex Shopper promotions
Dubai, September 25, 2011
ComGuard, Dubai-based distributor for IT security products and solutions in the Mena region, has announced a special promotional campaign for Gitex Shopper.
Comguard will offer special discounts on the wide range of Kaspersky and iolo personal products and also run exciting games where winners will get fabulous gifts including mobiles and netbooks.
The company is also offering a 100 percent reimbursement for the entry ticket for Gitex Shopper to anyone who buys any product from the Comguard booth.
Mohammad Mobaserri, senior vice president, Comguard FZ LLC said: “Over the years, Gitex Shopper has become a Makkah for the consumers to buy the best of the breed consumer IT products in the region and the company is excited to be part of such an important platform to reach out to consumers hailing from all parts of the region.”
The promotions will run during Gitex Shopper between October 8 and 15 at the Comguard stall, West Hall, Dubai Airport Expo.
The company will also exhibit in the main Gitex exhibition between October 9 and 13, in Hall-1 of the world trade centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms asked to improve service
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages