Microsoft Gulf appoints new head
Dubai, September 25, 2011
Microsoft Gulf has appointed Jawad Al Redha as head of Government Interface for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Small and Mid Market Solutions and Partners (SMS&P) Business Development.
Al Redha, who previously held the position of Microsoft Gulf’s IPR manager, has been an integral part of the company’s region-wide efforts to protect intellectual property rights, the company said in a statement.
He has over 12 years of extensive experience in promoting IPR and working in close coordination with various Arab governments in the region.
Initiatives include a number of successful awareness and educational programs with the local governments, the statement said.
“Jawad has been a key member of our team entrusted with the task to protect intellectual property rights in the region. His new role as head is in recognition of the immense contribution he has made over the years, and underlines the relations he has built with governments in the Arab countries,” said Bruno Delamarre, Gulf-SMS&P Lead, Microsoft Gulf.
Commenting on his new role, Al Redha said, “I am excited to accept the challenges and responsibilities in my new position at Microsoft Gulf. I look forward to continue making valuable contributions to the company’s efforts to protect intellectual property rights in the region, and I believe that my vast experience in this domain will greatly benefit Microsoft’s IPR protection goals.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit