Deloitte backs IT security summit
Kuwait, September 26, 2011
Deloitte, a major audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services provider, has announced its gold sponsorship of the Arab Conference for Information and Communications Security (ACICS) in Kuwait.
ACICS will be hosted the Central Agency for Information on Technology (CAIT) on October 3 and 4.
At the conference, Deloitte executives will conduct two papers important to e-government and public sector entities that are related to information security and business continuity management.
“Deloitte’s gold sponsorship originates from our sense of corporate responsibility towards the ambitious e-government project being executed by CAIT. We bring to the region our worldwide expertise in assisting many governments, international organizations and corporations to set their corporate and information governance plans where information and communications security plays a major role and challenge,” said Tariq Ajmal, partner in charge of Information and Technology Risk Services at Deloitte in the Middle East.
“This is a perfect opportunity for attendees of this timely and important conference to reflect on information technology risk management especially pertaining to information security and business continuity.”
“Moreover, we consider this event an ideal opportunity to help contribute to the ambitious e-government program led by CAIT,” Ajmal concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network