Nawras offers self-service payment facility
Muscat, September 26, 2011
Customers of Nawras, a leading telecom service provider in Oman, can now swipe their locally issued credit or debit card in any Nawras self-service machine, to pay postpaid bills or recharge prepaid accounts.
This introduction of this new payment method enables Nawras Ajel customers to settle postpaid accounts up to a weekly total of RO150 ($390). Nawras Mousbak accounts can be recharged up to a maximum of RO10 in any 24-hour period.
There are currently 55 self-service machines in the most convenient locations all over Oman where customers can make payments for mobile as well as home broadband and voice services.
“We are constantly looking for new ways to enrich the lives of people in Oman through better communication services and with this handy new payment method we are making it easier to pay for many of our customers who prefer to use a credit or debit card,” said Ammar Al-Lawati, Nawras product manager. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions