Telecom Egypt owed $21m by card providers
Cairo, September 28, 2011
Landline-monopoly Telecom Egypt said on Wednesday it was owed 128 million Egyptian pounds ($21.5 million) by telecommunications companies providing pre-paid card services.
Telecom Egypt issued a statement after some news reports put the figure at 2.5 billion pounds.
It has filed a complaint to the telecommunications regulatory authority concerning the matter, the statement said. - Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions