Avaya to display advanced center solutions
Dubai, October 6, 2011
Avaya, a global leader in business communications, will showcase its newest and most advanced solutions for contact centers, unified communications, and networking at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
Gitex 2011 will run from October 9 to 13 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Avaya has increased its Gitex participation for 2011 by more than 50 per cent, creating its largest-ever presence at the exhibition.
Partnering with Emirates NBD, Avaya will display one of the Middle East’s first-ever video contact center ATMs, which allows direct contact with an agent via video, and also will highlight its newest contact center offerings.
The Avaya Aura-based contact centers enable organizations to offer their customers a diversity of choice in how they would like to communicate – including video, voice, web, chat and email.
Visitors will also be able to see for themselves the opportunities Unified Communications can bring to an organisation.
Avaya will be also showcasing its Flare technology at the booth.
Also being showcased this year at Avaya’s stand will be the VSP 9000. The Virtual Services Platform 9000 (VSP 9000) is a next-generation solution for mission-critical data centers and campus core networks, designed for the needs of large enterprises and other such as multi-tenant operators.
“For more than a decade, Avaya has enabled companies in the Middle East to better understand and exceed their customers’ expectations through contact center innovations, while enabling collaboration for more streamlined and effective business,” said Nidal Abou-Ltaif, Vice President, Emerging Markets, Avaya.
“At Gitex 2011, the largest-ever Avaya experience will highlight innovations in video, voice, social media integration and open platform delivery that underscore the power of customer choice for all industries and businesses of every size,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services