GBM upgrades Bahrain LMRA infrastructure
Manama, October 11, 2011
Gulf Business Machines (GBM), a leading IT solutions and service provider, has completed a project to enhance the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure at the Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) of Bahrain.
The project was undertaken by GBM's Bahrain division, Bahrain Business Machines (BBM), which upgraded LMRA's existing IT infrastructure.
'With the latest solutions selected by us and GBM, the project will augment our IT infrastructure, reduce costs and enable us to meet our IT objectives,' said LMRA vice-president of information technology Hussain Ahmed.
'We are very proud to have this collaboration with LMRA,' said BBM country general manager Abdulla Ishaq.
'The solutions reflect the increasingly growing role of IT in government entities in Bahrain and the importance they see in adopting latest technologies to enhance their IT efficiencies.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends