Mobily to compensate BlackBerry users
Riyadh, October 11, 2011
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), the leading telecom service provider in Saudi Arabia, will compensate its BlackBerry users with an extended three days of service, free of charge, after yesterday’s (Oct 10) BlackBerry service outage.
Humoud Al Ghobaini, VP corporate communications and PR, stated that despite the fact that operators had nothing to do with the interruption, compensating the company’s BlackBerry users was its way of showing them they cared.
BlackBerry service has been restored since yesterday when Mobily was in constant communication with the source in its efforts to get the service back to its users as soon as possible, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global