Mobily to compensate BlackBerry users
Riyadh, October 11, 2011
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), the leading telecom service provider in Saudi Arabia, will compensate its BlackBerry users with an extended three days of service, free of charge, after yesterday’s (Oct 10) BlackBerry service outage.
Humoud Al Ghobaini, VP corporate communications and PR, stated that despite the fact that operators had nothing to do with the interruption, compensating the company’s BlackBerry users was its way of showing them they cared.
BlackBerry service has been restored since yesterday when Mobily was in constant communication with the source in its efforts to get the service back to its users as soon as possible, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece