Nawras announces big SMS promotion
Muscat, October 11, 2011
Oman telecom operator Nawras has announced a new 'SMS & Win' promotion offering customers a chance to win daily cash prize of RO1000 ($2597) for 90 days along with three Toyota Prados.
To take part in the promotion, customers will have to send an SMS with the keyword WIN to 91999. This SMS and each subsequent SMS sent to 91999 at just 500 Baiza will give customers one virtual credit to exchange for wallpaper.
Participating customers will also receive a password and a link where wallpaper content can be viewed, selected and downloaded. Virtual credits can be collected and redeemed at any time up until April 7.
After sending the first SMS with WIN to 91999, customers will get to answer questions in a Trivia Game, gaining points and increasing their opportunity of winning one of the fantastic prizes on offer.
Customers have multiple chances to win by testing their general knowledge on a range of subjects, such as lifestyle, history, geography and sport.
Ahmed Al Wardi, Nawras value added services manager, said, 'We are committed to providing our customers with innovative ways to enjoy their mobile phones and with this first-of-its-kind SMS promotion there is a lot of fun to be had and fantastic prizes to be won!'
'Our customers can enjoy great entertainment while using their general knowledge skills to answer questions and participate in thrilling daily and monthly raffles for some very cool prizes,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- LTE leaders to tackle regional challenges in Dubai
- Batelco 'SMS Challenge' back with big cash prizes
- 7 win Etisalat million reward points
- Redington to distribute Oracle solutions in Mideast
- Etisalat's Egypt unit eyes stock listing
- Schneider enhances PowerChute with virtualization support
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council