Etisalat, Dimension to offer joint services
Dubai, October 12, 2011
Etisalat today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dimension Data, a global specialist ICT services and solution provider, to explore opportunities for offering joint go-to-market ICT services to customers.
As per the agreement, Etisalat and Dimension Data will work together to carve out joint go-to-market ICT value propositions in the areas of managed services and advanced ICT services.
The organisations will endeavor to share intellectual capital and industry expertise, towards developing and offering collaborative ICT value propositions to organizations in the UAE.
Etisalat will engage Dimension Data for Professional and managed services for their clients. The two organizations will work together to identify, develop and provide end to end solutions and services to Etisalat’s Business customers.
“Etisalat is delighted to partner with Dimension Data in our commitment to offer advanced ICT solutions and provide enhanced value centric services to our customers,” said Abdulla Hashim, senior vice president, ICT at Etisalat.
“This is a strategic partnership for Etisalat and we see great potential in delivering joint solutions around managed services that can drive efficiencies within enterprises. Given our respective strengths, we will be introducing a range of innovative solutions that will provide a differentiated user experience to its customers while reducing complexity and cost.”
Youssef Fawaz, general manager of Dimension Data, said: “We are delighted to bring our managed services expertise to the fore. Our ability to deliver services and our experience gained from our clients around the world is what sets us apart.”
“The combined strength of Dimension Data and Etisalat will enable managed services solutions to meet client experience,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs