Lightspeed unveils SMEs communication suite
Manama, October 18, 2011
Bahrain-based Lightspeed Communications has launched My Office, a communication suite for professionals designed to cater to the needs of small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
'Our affiliation with Orange allows us to extend to our customers state-of-the-art innovative solutions that are designed for their specific needs,' said Lightspeed Communications chief executive officer Philppe Baudin.
'My Office professional communication suite has been launched in other countries, through Orange, where it has been a great success. We are sure that the service will have the same popularity here in the Bahraini market,' he added.
My Office is a complementary service that is offered free alongside any Office package from Lightspeed.
The service enables SMEs to benefit from world-class webmail features such as mobile and PC email access, transferring large files, instant messaging, sharing calendars and contacts, anti-spam and anti-virus protection, and a simple account management tool.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders