Batelco offers 'unlimited' Saudi roaming deal
Manama, October 19, 2011
Batelco, Bahrain's leading mobile services provider, has announced an unlimited data/internet roaming deal to help customers stay in touch with their family and friends on the occasion of Haj and for frequent travellers to Saudi Arabia.
All Batelco Postpaid mobile customers travelling in Saudi Arabia may subscribe to the unlimited GPRS roaming bundle priced at BD3 per month on Mobily network in Saudi Arabia only.
The special promotional deal is available only from Batelco, for a limited period.
For subscription, customers should send “R1” to 4554 or call 196 or visit any Batelco Retail Shop where a Batelco Customer Service representative will assist them.
With unlimited data roaming for only BD3, Batelco’s customers can enjoy the freedom to email and browse the internet to their heart’s content while travelling in Saudi Arabia. Furthermore, thanks to the existing Batelco World Freedom, customers always benefit from free incoming calls while roaming in Saudi Arabia as well as a number of other Middle East and Arab countries.
Batelco Group general manager media relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that thousands of Batelco’s customers annually travelled to Saudi Arabia during Haj and that the company was therefore delighted to deliver this special deal created especially with them in mind.
“Many residents of Bahrain also travel extensively in Saudi Arabia for business and vacation and this two month deal will also provide a great added bonus for them,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president