Du offers off-peak rates on Diwali
Dubai, October 25, 2011
Du, a leading provider of telecom service in the UAE, has launched a special promotion of all day off-peak international call rates to any destination in the world on the day of Diwali (October 26).
The special offer also includes discounted SMS rates on the day, enabling du customers to text friends and family for just 15 fils ($0.04) per local SMS and 45 fils per international SMS.
Customers who have subscribed to the One World Plan will be able to call friends and family to over 190 destinations, from 9pm to 9am for just 2 fils/sec (Dh1.2 /min) as per the current offer.
"Diwali is an important festival for Indians across the globe and we are happy to be celebrating this event with our Indian customers in the UAE, enabling them to keep in touch with their loved ones abroad,” said Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial offers, du. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Aruba launches key Wi-Fi solution
- Menatelecom offers new fixed line service
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative