Sermon gold sponsor at Microsoft event
Amman, October 31, 2011
Sermon Solutions, a leading Arab firm specialised in enterprise resource planning solutions, is a gold sponsor at the MS Open Door 2011, to be held in Jordan, on November 1 and 2.
The event, at Sheraton Amman, will be held under the patronage of Basem Rousan, Minister of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). It aims to introduce technology experts in Jordan to the latest MS technologies and solutions.
Omar Zaidan, CEO, Sermon Solutions, said: “Our gold sponsorship falls in line with our interest in sponsoring specialised and unique technology activities. They bring along prominent marketing horizons and real opportunity for meeting with the largest potential-clients database, decision makers, and executives.'
'We’re dedicated to showcasing our business solutions in this event. We are going to bring up MS Dynamics AX based enterprise solutions, introducing the 1,500 participants to these systems, technology features, and capabilities in assisting companies to automate their operations. They create a linkage between the various enterprise departments via a secure environment, increasing productivity and decreasing operational costs,' Zaidan added.
He pointed out that Sermon booth’s visitors will be introduced to the most advanced business solutions, designed especially to meet enterprises needs, increasing their competitiveness, including enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relation management (CRM) systems.
MS experts and partners will shed light on cloud computing features and importance for the ICT sector, in addition to the mechanism, by which, this technology combines between the internet, information centers, mobile phones, and the traditional computer features, a statement from the company said.
The two-day event hosts a group of lectures presented by MS experts in the region, who will present sessions on various topics.
The sessions are divided on three categories, targeting experts in ICT, targeting developers, and technical managers. All categories will be focused around cloud computing, in addition to live presentations for the latest products and solutions, for individuals and enterprises, the statement said.
MS Jordan will have the chance to highlight its latest innovations and business solutions developed at the event which attracts sponsorships from the largest Jordanian companies, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network