Nawras VoIP offer gives big savings
Muscat , November 1, 2011
Nawras, Oman’s communications provider, has introduced a new international call offer that provides fantastic savings to customers.
By simply using the VoIP prefix 0902 instead of 00 while dialling internationally, significant reductions will be applied to all calls lasting longer than one minute, the company said.
After the first minute of a VoIP (voice over internet protocol) call at the standard international calling rate, the price drops by 15 per cent for the second minute. From the third minute onwards, Nawras customers get even greater value with a 30 per cent discount off the standard rate. These special low rates apply irrespective of whether a call is made by a mobile or Home Voice line and are valid until January 30, it said.
Omar Al Farsi, Nawras international services manager, said, “Following the great reception that greeted our initial VoIP service launch to six countries in 2010, we are now delighted to be in a position to expand the popular service with this very attractive international call offer.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project