Batelco seeks feedback on payphones
Manama, November 13, 2011
Leading Bahraini telecommunications company, Batelco, is requesting feedback from its customers regarding its public payphones that have been selected to be removed.
A number of older payphones which are rarely or never used by the public have been chosen for possible removal, a statement from the company said.
These payphones have been marked with stickers and the company has requested customers to contact them within 60 days of the date of the announcement with any objection they may have to the removal of these specific phones, the statement said.
“The objective of this investigation is to serve our customers better by offering them a chance to raise any concerns they might have with the removal of certain payphones in the selected areas,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager media relations, Batelco Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon