Cloud computing in forum spotlight
Manama, November 14, 2011
Bahrain-based Hilal Computers along with EMC, a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service, and Riverbed Technology are holding an event to demonstrate the latest in cloud computing.
The seminar will be held on Tuesday at the Crowne Plaza, Manama, said Hilal Computers, a leading computer hardware and software systems integrator and solutions provider.
Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyse their most valuable asset - information - in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way.
EMC-differentiated value stems from their sustained and substantial investment in research and development, a cumulative investment of about $10.5 billion from 2003 to 2010.
To strengthen its core business and extend the market to new areas, EMC has invested $14 billion in acquisitions over the same period and integrated 36 technology companies since 2006.
EMC ranks 152nd in the Fortune 500 based on total consolidated revenue of $17 billion. Hilal Computers partnered with EMC six years ago and carries Premier Partnership status.
Together with EMC, Hilal Computers has delivered many IT related solution across different verticals such as banking and finance, government, education, transportation and airline.
It has an experienced team of EMC business and technology consultants specialised in different segments of EMC technologies and dynamic organisational structure facilitates such needs.
Riverbed Technology is an IT infrastructure performance company. The Riverbed family of wide area network optimisation solutions liberate businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation and providing faster, less expensive and more responsive IT infrastructure.
Hilal Computers has taken the next step in its evolution by achieving Gold Partner status with Riverbed Technology.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution