Etisalat appoints acting CFO
Dubai, November 16, 2011
UAE-based telecommunication company, Etisalat, has appointed Ahmed Alawadi as acting Chief Financial Officer for its UAE office.
Alawadi holds a masters in finance from the American University in Dubai and has over 12 years’ of experience in the fields of finance, accounting as well as extensive knowledge and expertise about corporate strategy, a statement from the company said.
He joined Etisalat in 1999 and held several important managerial positions in both Etisalat UAE and Mobily in Saudi Arabia, demonstrating remarkable performance in the fields of accounting and finance and international investments, the statement said.
Etisalat follows a clear strategy to develop the skills of UAE nationals, whether it is in the region or across its international markets. It continuously seeks to enhance their experience and talents by providing extensive training programmes that meets the highest international standards, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece