Etisalat appoints acting CFO
Dubai, November 16, 2011
UAE-based telecommunication company, Etisalat, has appointed Ahmed Alawadi as acting Chief Financial Officer for its UAE office.
Alawadi holds a masters in finance from the American University in Dubai and has over 12 years’ of experience in the fields of finance, accounting as well as extensive knowledge and expertise about corporate strategy, a statement from the company said.
He joined Etisalat in 1999 and held several important managerial positions in both Etisalat UAE and Mobily in Saudi Arabia, demonstrating remarkable performance in the fields of accounting and finance and international investments, the statement said.
Etisalat follows a clear strategy to develop the skills of UAE nationals, whether it is in the region or across its international markets. It continuously seeks to enhance their experience and talents by providing extensive training programmes that meets the highest international standards, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms told to boost services
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages