Almoayed Data wins key Cisco status
Manama, November 25, 2011
Almoayed Data Group (ADG), a subsidiary of Almoayed Group, has achieved Data Centre Unified Computing Authorised Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco.
This achievement recognises ADG as having fulfilled the training and programme prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) in Bahrain.
"Taking advantage of an architectural shift in the data centre, Cisco's new computing model can help customers transform the data centre into a dynamic IT environment with the power to increase productivity, improve efficiency and drive virtualisation to an entirely new level," said Cisco Bahrain and Kuwait general manager Hani El Kukhun.
"With this status, ADG is a member of an elite ecosystem of industry leaders working with Cisco to stimulate technology innovation, augment service delivery, and accelerate the market adoption of unified computing," he added.
"Almoayed Data Group is proud to be a Cisco-certified Unified Computing System partner," said Almoayed Group executive director Dr Nawaf Almoayed.
"We continuously strive to be at the forefront of cutting edge ICT technology and with Cisco's UCS portfolio we are ensuring that we can provide our valued customers with the best-of-breed data centre solutions as we move forward into this modern age of cloud computing and virtualisation," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon