Batelco backs Blackberry forum
Manama, November 28, 2011
Batelco, the leading provider of telecom services in Bahrain, recently sponsored Blackberry’s Innovation Forum, in support of its partnership with Research in Motion (RIM), the Blackberry services provider.
Batelco general manager Enterprise Division Adel Al Daylami attended the event at Dubai World Trade Centre along with a number of Batelco Enterprise Division managers.
The BlackBerry Innovation Forum gathered together business leaders and mobile innovators who all have one thing in common; they want to empower enterprising minds to deliver incredible customer value.
The event delivered on its promise to provide an invaluable experience by presenting new ideas that aim to enhance customers’ communications options.
“We have an excellent working relationship with RIM established over a number of years. Our mutual collaboration to roll out the latest Blackberry products and services has been invaluable for Batelco’s customers,” said Al Daylami.
“We are 100 per cent committed to delivering the best range of business specific products and services for our enterprise customers to ensure they have the edge against their competitors in today’s tough market conditions,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions