Info2cell to showcase top mobile apps
Dubai, November 29, 2011
Info2cell.com, a leading mobile service application provider, will showcase its cutting edge mobile applications and 3ala TV, a specially-designed interactive TV guide website, at the ongoing telco summit in Dubai.
The two-day 16th annual Middle East Telco World Summit opened today (November 29) at Dubai World Trade Center.
“The growing popularity and adoption of smartphones in the region, complemented by the steady growth of mobile broadband has created the perfect setting for companies like Info2cell.com to launch several innovative and user-friendly mobile applications,” said Bashar Dahabra, founder and CEO, Info2cell.com.
“We have been participating in the Middle East Telco World Summit in Dubai for the past several years as we believe that this event presents the ideal setting for us to showcase our latest offerings and interact with industry peers to discuss emerging market opportunities and challenges,” he added.
Info2cell.com recently launched 3ala TV, a specially-designed interactive TV guide website - 3alatv.com - for users to find selected TV channel schedules and information about their favourite shows and actors. Users can also log on to the website for the latest news, read blogs and also participate in live forums. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo