Etisalat revises business hours for holidays
Abu Dhabi, November 30, 2011
Etisalat, the leading telecom service provider in the UAE, has announced revised timings of its business and service centres during the holidays for the upcoming National Day.
Etisalat’s dedicated outlets in malls across the UAE, except Top Foam in Al Ain and Etihad Plaze in Abu Dhabi, will remain operational as per their normal working hours.
Samha petrol station will be open for 24 hours. All Etisalat’s business and service centers will remain closed on December 2.
The working hours on Dec 1 and Dec 3 will be 9 am to 2 pm in the following branches:
Abu Dhabi: Main Business Center and Al Ain Business Center
Northern Emirates: Manakh, Musheiref, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah & Al Dhaid
Dubai: Deira & Al Wasel Business Centre
– TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders