Etisalat revises business hours for holidays
Abu Dhabi, November 30, 2011
Etisalat, the leading telecom service provider in the UAE, has announced revised timings of its business and service centres during the holidays for the upcoming National Day.
Etisalat’s dedicated outlets in malls across the UAE, except Top Foam in Al Ain and Etihad Plaze in Abu Dhabi, will remain operational as per their normal working hours.
Samha petrol station will be open for 24 hours. All Etisalat’s business and service centers will remain closed on December 2.
The working hours on Dec 1 and Dec 3 will be 9 am to 2 pm in the following branches:
Abu Dhabi: Main Business Center and Al Ain Business Center
Northern Emirates: Manakh, Musheiref, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah & Al Dhaid
Dubai: Deira & Al Wasel Business Centre
– TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends