Menatelecom extends services in Bahrain
Manama, December 4, 2011
Menatelecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain) and a provider of Internet service in Bahrain, is extending its wireless Internet and telephony services to cover a new residential area.
Wadi Al Sail is one of the latest housing projects in the kingdom for Defence Ministry staff members and consists of villas with a wide range of facilities that include economic and social services for all residents.
Adding on to these facilities, Menatelecom is ready to provide home users with higher speeds of up to 18Mb, higher download capacities and lower prices to Wadi Al Sail residents.
Wadi Al Sail residents can also enjoy unlimited free calls which will enhance social relationship without having to worry about call charges.
"This step taken by Menatelecom comes as part of the board of director's direction to contribute to government's initiatives in building smart cities while extending our support to the Bahrain Defence Force staff members," KFH-Bahrain executive manager and Menatelecom vice-chairman and managing director Abdul Razak Jawahery said.
Wadi Al Sail residents can visit Menatelecom's retail shop located at Riffa Bu Kawara road being the nearest shop serving this area or any other Menatelecom outlet to view a demonstration of the latest wireless broadband devices and service capability using the active WiMAX user stations. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network