Packard Bell unveils new ultra-slim PC
Dubai, December 5, 2011
Packard Bell, part of the Acer Group, has launched its latest ultra-slim PC model Maestro 230 LED HD that boasts of an unprecedented design and eco-friendly features.
A transparent frame adds a touch of modern elegance, and highlights the sleek black and aluminium finishing of the stand, said a statement from Packard Bell.
Combining leading technology and superb functionality in an ultra-slim design, the new display also offers eco-friendly features and power-efficient performance, it stated.
The Maestro 230 LED HD also does not contain hazardous substances such as mercury or halogen gases. Energy Star 5.0 compliant, it provides up to 68 per cent power savings thanks to white LED technology, the statement added.
The new Packard Bell model provides with a premium viewing experience with a 12,000,000:1 contrast ratio, a 1920×1080 resolution, and a rapid 5 ms response time; perfect for moving images.
IT eNsures easy connectivity to home entertainment devices via a VGA or DVI port with HDCP protection, also with an all-digital HDMI interface, delivering exceptional high-definition viewing and top-quality uncompressed video when connected to a DVD player or gaming console, said the statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum