Batelco enhances e-Services
Manama, December 7, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is enhancing its e-Services portal and e-Billing service, to provide greater convenience and offer a wider range of online services.
Batelco’s e-Services portal provides ease of access for customers to a range of services such as viewing and paying bills, managing broadband or mobile accounts, subscribing or upgrading to a range of broadband and mobile services, customising packages and reserving nice numbers.
The e-Billing Service, one of the most popular services available on the site, delivers a secure and convenient way to review and pay one’s phone bills online.
Batelco encourages all its customers to ‘Go Paperless – Go E-Billing’ by registering for e-Billing via the Company’s e-Services Portal.
E-Billing is simply about receiving phone bills by e-mail instead of through the post.
Batelco Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco’s e-Billing is a free service introduced to meet the demand from customers for electronic services that are easy to use, convenient and additionally environmentally friendly, by eliminating paper bills. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet