Zain Kuwait picks Turkcell solution
Istanbul, December 12, 2011
Leading telecom operator Zain Kuwait has selected Turkcell Technology's campaign management system for extending more personalized offers to its customers.
Turkcell Technology, a leading R&D company in Turkey and unit of Turkcell, said the campaign management system is an all-in-one and intuitive solution enabling telecom firms to optimize marketing efforts, offer consistent customer service across multiple channels and build a profitable customer dialogue by creating automated marketing processes.
Yaqoub Y. Khajah, Zain Kuwait chief technical officer said, "We have deployed Turkcell's system at Zain Kuwait, and our teams have been using it since November."
"With this tool, we will dramatically simplify operations, reduce operating expenditures, and offer our customers the most relevant services personalized for their specific needs, thereby retaining our competitive edge," he noted.
Vasfi Nejat Somay of Turkcell Technology said, "As part of this project, we have deployed our system and performed its seamless integration to Zain Kuwait's back-end systems with the support of Zain Kuwait and Netas teams."
Turkcell system introduces tailor-made telecom-specific features, modular infrastructure and generic integration, allowing telecom companies to easily integrate and customize the system to comply with ever changing business needs.
"It will provide Zain Kuwait with intelligent tools for each process in a campaign life cycle: campaign analysis, customer targeting, campaign planning, execution, fulfillment and response gathering," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services