Nawras loyalty members to get extra benefits
Muscat, December 20, 2011
Nawras, a leading telecom provider in Oman, has announced additional privileges for its loyalty programme members.
As this rewarding programme continues to expand, members of Nawras Elite Club can now experience new discounts and offers that continue to add to the many advantages of being a Nawras customer, a statement said.
In addition to previous partner offers, discounts of between 10 and 20 per cent are now being offered to Gold and Platinum Elite Club members by Bamboo Spa, Bella La Rose, Cafe Ceramique, Edible Arrangements, Glamour and Keenwash.
“Customers can now get fantastic discounts on flowers, spa treatments, dining and a comprehensive selection of car polishing and cleaning services from our new partners,” said Ahmed Jamal Moosa Al-Zadjali, loyalty operation specialist.
“We would like to sincerely thank all our valued Nawras Elite Club members for choosing Nawras to provide their mobile voice and broadband services as well as an increasing number of home broadband and voice provisions. We are delighted to introduce our new partners’ offers as part of the rewards of being in the Elite Club.”
Nawras Gold and Platinum members already have the opportunity to enjoy a host of privileges including complimentary access to the Plaza Premium Lounge at Muscat International Airport.
Free pick and drop as well as meet and greet services, discounts at selected hotels, entertainment venues, desert camps and health centres, free 24-hour AAA services are among a number of benefits being extended to loyalty programme members. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m