Batelco offers extra time on prepaid service
Manama, December 28, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, has enhanced its SimSim Super Packages by adding extra free minutes.
Currently subscribers to SimSim Super 5, priced at BD5 ($13.26) and SimSim Super 10, priced at BD10, have 100 or 300 free minutes respectively. With the enhanced packages SimSim Super 5 customers will benefit from 200 free minutes while SimSim Super 10 customers will have the added advantage of 500 free minutes. The free minutes may be used with all local networks.
Batelco’s SimSim Super Packages are packed with features such as 100 Free SMSs, 200 Free MBs, package validity of 30 days and line validity of one year.
“These terrific packages ensure that our customers get the best value for their money, satisfying all their voice, texting and data usage while using Batelco’s reliable services backed up by round the clock support via our 196 Helpdesk,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations, Ahmed Al-Janahi.
Existing SimSim Super customers will benefit from the extra free minutes as well by just refilling their account before the automatic monthly renewal takes place. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project