Viva customers get 4G network experience
Manama, January 2, 2012
Viva, a leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, said its customers had a unique experience on the first day of the year with first-hand experience of its new 4G LTE networks at Bahrain City Centre.
The 4G LTE networks are being offered for the first time in Bahrain exclusively from Viva.
Hundreds of customers visited Viva’s 4G LTE Stand to test the record-breaking speeds reaching 100 Mbps and were amazed at the evolution of the online experience as they can download movies in a matter of minutes, said the company in a statement.
Besides this, the 4G LTE helps customers enjoy using Apps, play online games or watch internet TV smoother than ever before as they got a glimpse of what future technology will have to offer, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi