Bahrain ministry revamps mobile portal
Manama, January 15, 2012
Bahrain’s Ministry of Works has recently implemented a new design for its mobile portal with a number of new services that allow mobile owners to easily communicate with the ministry.
The new services can be reached through the link m.works.gov.bh, which include a number of services such as checking traffic signal service request, submitting new traffic signal service request, checking status of traffic diversion request, following up material inspection requests and requests for connection to sewage networks, according to ITD director Hisham Sater.
“New applications include complaints related to sanitary engineering and requests for traffic signals maintenance,” said Sater. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi