Mobily cuts broadband fees by 50pc
Riyadh, January 18, 2012
Saudi telecom services operator Mobily has announced special discounts of upto 50 per cent for the “Broadband @home” subscribers of its data subsidiary Bayanat Al Oula.
Under this special offer, Bayanat Al Oula will give a 15 per cent discount for subscribers who renew their subscription for three months and a 30 per cent off for a six-month subscription.
Those who will be renewing the subscription for a whole year will get a 50 per cent discount on all the available speeds, said the company in a statement.
Bayanat Al Oula said for availing this scheme customers must have enough credit in their “Broadband @ home” service account.
The payment can be made either though scratch cards and entering the card’s number on Mobily’s website, or by “Sadad” and selecting “Mobily” company then entering their personal “Broadband” service account number, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals