Axiom giving away big prizes for DSF
Dubai, January 24, 2012
Axiom Telecom, a leading IT solutions distributor and retailer, is giving away up to Dh1 million ($272,000) in prizes to lucky customers at the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
DSF will run up to February 5 across participating malls and retail shops in Dubai.
Prizes include air tickets for two to anywhere in the world, ten grams of gold coins, luxury phones, tablets, VISA gift cards up to Dh5,000, mobile accessories, gift vouchers and more.
Additionally, many popular phones and tablets from BlackBerry, Nokia, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola and Sony, along with the Bee smartphone, will all come packaged with free accessories and services from Axiom.
“Dubai Shopping Festival is the biggest annual event in Dubai, and we wanted to do something just as big to celebrate,” said Faisal Al Bannai, CEO of Axiom Telecom.
“Not only will customers find low promotional prices and free add-ons on the phones and tablets they want, they will also have the chance to win a multitude of great prizes.”
Examples of the deals on offer include bundled accessories on popular BlackBerry models such as Bold, Torch and Curve, along with free repair, data transfer and regional warranty services, and a chance to win a BlackBerry 9900 every week.
The Apple iPad 2 sees free pick up, service and delivery, and a free carrying case and screen protector. Nokia sees a free two-year extended warranty, free pickup, repair and delivery, and free Bluetooth headset on the N9 and other models.
The Samsung Galaxy S II comes with free pickup, repair and delivery, a price protection guarantee, and free case and car charger, among other accessories. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services