Nawras offers free data with Samsung device
Muscat, January 24, 2012
Nawras, Oman’s leading telecom services provider, is offering free mobile broadband internet data and a free postpaid SIM card with the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Note.
Nawras customers can own a Galaxy Note with 500MB of to use over the first three months as well as a Nawras Ajel postpaid SIM card for RO299.90 ($779).
The Samsung Galaxy Note features a 5.3-inch HD Super Amoled display and an advanced pen-input technology, called the S Pen, which will enable customers to multi-task.
The device features a 1.4GHz dual-core processor and an advanced 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera.
The Samsung Galaxy Note offer is available today from all Nawras Stores. Each device carries a one-year warranty from Sarco, the authorised distributor for Samsung products in Oman, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi