Mobiserve Mali wins top award
Cairo, January 29, 2012
Leading solutions provider for telecommunication infrastructure and engineering services in Mena, Mobiserve Holding, has been named ‘The Best Supplier for the Year 2011’ at the Mali Strategic Cooperation Forum.
The award was presented for Mobiserve’s West Africa head office in Mali, a statement from the company said.
Mobiserve's CEO, Sameh Atalla, said: “The Mali-based subsidiary was given the honour as an appreciation for its remarkable delivery solutions, especially aiding in the successful delivery of several strategic network sites including PH2 as well as the constant support shown to vendors by the office.”
Mobiserve’s Mali office is its first branch in Western Africa, having opened the fully operational subsidiary in December 2010.
The subsidiary has constructed 28 full turnkey sites, 10 base transceiver station (BTS) installations and their commissioning, as well as the implementation of several solar sites.
Its revenue totals $2.4 million for the first half of the year, making it one of the country’s leading contractors, the statement said.
“Our continuous expansion is consistent with our strategy of proactive growth in order to best serve the operators we work with,” Atalla said.
Mobiserve Holding has 14 offices across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. It also works with leading global vendors such as Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Networks, Alcatel Lucent, NEC, Motorola, and ZTE Networks, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services