Du unveils special GCC roaming rates
Dubai, February 8, 2012
Du, the integrated telecom service provider in the UAE, said it has launched special mobile roaming rates for the GCC region starting at 90 fils per minute.
Explaining the powerful proposition for du customers roaming in the GCC, Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer, du, said: “Our customers visiting any country in the GCC have a choice in roaming propositions – which truly makes them stand out.'
'Depending on their needs and preferences, they can either decide to go in for our Passport which offers an ultra low calling rate of 90 fils a minute or opt for the unified One World One Rate, which is now the norm across the GCC,' he explained.
According to him, the best roaming deal in the GCC is still the best for du mobile customers.
'That’s because du customers have the choice of opting for either Passport or One World One Rate (GCC) offer, he stated.
'While travelling in the GCC all customer can call back home or within the GCC at only 90 fils per minute using Passport,' Faraidooni explained.
'Those who opt for One World One Rate need to pay Dh1 per minute for calls made to any number of the visited country in the GCC and Dh2.4 per minute for voice calls to the UAE or other GCC countries,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign