ComGuard launches new security offer
Dubai, February 12, 2012
ComGuard, a Dubai-based distributor for IT security products and solutions in the Mena region, has launched an exclusive promotional offer by bundling key security products from Kaspersky and Safenet for corporate users.
Any reseller buying 300 licenses of Kaspersky Open Space Security suite will get five SafeNet eToken Pass along with SafeNet Safe Word 2008 Migration Pack for free, a statement from the company said.
Meanwhile channel partners will get 80 per cent discount on SafeNet package of eToken and Safe Word 2008, if they purchase less than 300 licenses of Kaspersky Open Space Security suite.
It also offers 80 per cent discount on SafeNet package of eToken and Safe Word 2008 to its channel partners who have already brought licenses of Kaspersky Open Space Security suite in past 6 months, the statement said.
The Kaspersky suite provides security to wide corporate infrastructure with world-class anti-malware protection in a single, integrated suite of applications that work seamlessly across all platforms. It secures the complete IT network including workstation, laptop, file server, mail server, internet gateway and smartphone.
EToken Pass is a compact and portable one-time password (OTP) strong authentication device that allows organisations to conveniently and effectively establish OTP-based secure access to network resources; SaaS cloud applications and online services.
SafeWord 2008 is an out-of-the-box OTP two-factor authentication solution that enables secure remote access to the organisation’s most sensitive and confidential resources, it said.
Mohammad Mobasseri, senior vice president, ComGuard, said: “We have created a unique bundle to offer total security solutions for all the corporates in the region by combining Kaspersky and SafeNet together.”
The offer is valid till March 31 and channel partners from Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon can benefit from it, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion